Ever wanted to make your very own wooden bench for a personal touch at your home? Triple Eyelid's Wooden Bench Making Workshop will allow you and your partner to make and personalise your very own wooden home products! 🪵
For this introductory workshop, participants will be guided one on one with experienced trainers for a safe and focused woodworking session. In this two hour session, you will be making a custom product out of locally reclaimed wood. You are also playing a part in environmental sustainability as the the wood would have otherwise been discarded if they had not been reclaimed.
👷🏻♀️👷🏻 What will you learn?
- Understanding the fundamentals of operating industrial machines like bandsaw and mitre saw
- How to use different machines for different types of cut for woodwork
- Safety tips and tricks to woodworking machines and handheld tools
- Proper sanding and oiling technique for woodwork
🪚 What machine/tools will be used in this workshop?
- Industrial bandsaw
- Mitre saw
- Handheld jigsaw
- Router table
- Drill press
As a couple, you can either choose to tag-team and make 1 wooden bench together or make 2 individual wooden benches.
Also check out their cheeseboard and hexagonal planter making workshop on Sparks app.
- Complete guidance will be provided during the workshop
- Wood used: Local reclaimed pallet wood
- All personal PPE (personal protective equipment) will be provided
- Dress code: Long pants with covered shoes
- Participants with long hair are required to bring hair-bands or head dress for their safety
- Complimentary refreshments will be provided