Sunrise is a beautiful catamaran, designed for maximum yachting comfort. Ideal for both day and night charters, Sunrise has a capacity of up to 18 guests. Sunrise is based at One Degree 15 Marina Club, which is located at Sentosa Cove.
With 3 bedrooms, an ‘Instagrammable’ trampoline-style open-deck space and our friendly crew, Sunrise is the perfect gateway to an unparalleled luxury lifestyle experience. Sunrise can anchor closer to the shore, allowing guests to have easier access to Singapore’s offshore island beaches as well!
Yacht chartering is a unique and remarkable experience that brings people closer together. Sunrise is the perfect venue to host memorable life events such as birthdays, anniversaries, wedding proposals, solemnizations and photoshoots, hen and bachelor parties; as well as family gatherings, recreational fishing trips and corporate team retreats.
- Aligned with current COVID-19 restrictions, masks are to be worn at all times, except during water activities
- With the exception of mineral water, food and beverages are not permitted onboard
- Joined by a captain and a crew member, each charter comes with free use of 2 kayaks, 2 snorkel kits, 2 fishing rods (excluding bait) and 1 floating mat. On the day of charter, please meet the captain outside Cold Storage at ONE°15 Marina. He will bring you to the yacht to begin your adventure. The captain’s contact details will be provided ahead of the charter
- For those couples looking for an additional thrill, White Sails does provide an option of a City Skyline Cruise past Marina Barrage to soak in the view of our beautiful CBD skyline (on top of the Lazarus Island cruise)
- Towels, toiletries and life jackets for those under 5 are not provided. Please bring your own
- Water activities will cease by 7.30pm for utmost safety
- Speakers (to connect via Bluetooth/aux cable) are available – so bring your funky tunes along
- There are additional options for couples such as to extend the duration of the cruise, stop overs at more fishing spots or cruising past the different Southern Islands such as St John's, Sisters' Islands and Kusu Island. For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org